Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Police bullets killed hostages in Luneta Grandstand

I have been a little busy with work and was shocked this afternoon to learn that there are questions about whose bullets killed the hostage victims. At first I was a little doubtful about this but after I saw several footage of the shoot out, I am now very much afraid that we are actually paying these people to carry guns!

I would like to express my deepest condolences to all the family members of the hostage victims who died that day. I am not an expert in hostage victim negotiations but it should always be a rule to never put the lives of the hostages at risk by provoking the hostage taker.

Another thing that should have happened is that the police men around the victims should have never fired back if there were still civilians near the hostage taker. I think that this is a clear indication that the PNP needs to clear their ranks of these undeserving people who wear the uniform.

When will President Noynoy do something about this? An apology is very much welcome but clearing the ranks of policement and SWAT would be better. I just hope that this never happens again to anyone.


1 comments:

  1. I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts Dubai Desert Safari

    ReplyDelete