Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Dream Dubai Vacation

If it were only so easy to instantly pack my bags, leave work and fly off to some exotic destination for a sudden and much needed vacation, I’d do it in a flash! My choice of destination: Dubai!
I’ve always wanted to go since I read that Dubai is one city that’s been developing at a rapid rate! I want to go on an adventure on the sand dunes, check out their indoor skiing, and you know what else, I hear the sopping is great in Dubai! And correct me if I’m wrong, but somebody told me it was tax free too! I think I would go berserk with tax free shoppng! Dubai has also been associated with luxury goods and luxury brands so think of all the fun I’d have! Drool…
Have I made you itch to go to Dubai too? If you want to book a flight to Dubai too, it’s easy!
I’d do it with Dialaflight.com. Its this travel website that basically finds a flight and hotel for you at any top destination of the world! The site also contains other helpful information like car rentals, weekend getaway suggestions, nearby spas and so much more!
What are you waiting for?! Book your flight to your own dream destination with Dialaflight.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment