Saturday, February 18, 2012
1. Anonymous posted a concern and was immediately responded;
2. Somebody sends an e-mail directly to me and was immediately answered;
3. Someone texted me several times in the middle of the night about a demand letter;
4. I called the defaulter about his worries, at my own expense;
5. Requests for call diverts were accommodated;
6. All concerns were addressed immediately to the satisfaction of the defaulters.
I know that this topic has already been discussed here. But what I would like to know is that, is there any way that a person can check if s...
I just received an SMS from Emirates NBD: "Please do not click or respond to emails asking for account, card or internet banking detail...
Whatto do when credit card collectors harass you Monday, 02 May 2011 11:05 Lifestyle - RealLife By Dolly Palisada YOU are a credit card d...
Man-made Dubai Islands Some people have described Dubai islands as the 8th wonder of the world. There is no doubt that these manmade isla...
They handle mostly OFW accounts. my score card: "filing" a case - zero "world-wide" travel ban - zero "deportation&...
British fashion designer Vivienne Westwood has opened her first shop in the Middle East at the Gate Village, Dubai International Financial C...
Nobody can enter your home without : a) Your specific consent Any private person who shall enter the dwelling of another against the latterâ...
- ▼ February (4)
- ► 2011 (62)