Saturday, November 6, 2010

Dubai tennis courts

These are the places which usually have tennis courts:

Hotels in Dubai - usually the 4 or 5 star ones but you'd have to be staying there or pay (probably a lot).
Schools in Dubai - I expect use would be restricted to students and teachers but you could try calling them to see if they have some sort of tennis activity open to outsiders. I don't know of any myself I'm afraid.
Public tennis courts - limited availability. I know of one in Safa Park (just off Sheikh Zayed Road) which I think is cheap (5 dhs entry fee to park?) but I have a feeling they're pretty busy in the evenings because of that. Maybe try Zabeel Park or Mirdiff Park or other large parks.

Dubai Sports City must surely have some tennis courts, and of course there is the Dubai Aviation Club which hosts the Dubai Tennis Championships. Other sports clubs might have tennis courts - the Al Nasr Club near Lamcy Plaza has some and might be a cheaper option.

0 comments:

Post a Comment